So you wrote a blog post, and now you think you’re a marketer.
- Check what your competitors are saying about the same topic, product, or service?
- Do keyword research to optimize your search engine rankings?
- Analyze past blog performance to determine what’s resonating and what isn’t, then use that data to inform your writing?
- Use internal and external links within your copy?
- Make sure what you’re writing aligns with your larger brand story?
If you didn’t, you wrote a blog post. Full stop. You can’t quite call yourself a marketer yet.
Click the link below to download our eBook now and learn how to be a better marketer.